What to do (Drug dealers across the street)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
big_tank_boy;3051448; said:
well to tell u the truth u could stab a tweaker and it isnt gona do much but piss them off.......... about the motion lights its iffy just make sure they dont take them out of there house way to much risk they might have reinforced the dor wit sand bag and steel plateing and probly have many diff guns if they take them in the house there will be a gun fight and or a explosian cuz some one messed up........ have u ever sparked something by gasoline? it lights really easy it could be as easy as if 1 caseing hits another.........
I don't carry short weapons(And I disagree a stab wound even on meth will debilitate all but the most insane people if you stick them right). I could do more than piss off a tweaker though. A broken arm is a broken arm as is a jaw. I choose not too however. Angel dust could be difficult competition but still I have a lot of brazilian jiu jitsu submissions with ground and pound all you gotta do is knock them out.:D Something that would be stupid and careless and dangerous though. Only if I got attacked in the street

Lizardking

Jocke
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2006
Sweden
good luck to you man. You really need it. I cant give you advice since I never been in such a situation and hopefully never will be...
but maybe you should stop taking your sister to your place and help her with the homework at her home instead.

DucatiDragster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Bay Area
Call your local DEA office... Local PD wont do nothing major, with state cuts and what not. Go federal, they got the money and power!

MadRussian79

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Where my fish swim
For the next month at least I will be taking her to my families home a couple miles away after school. And I will be armed and ready. I should have installed motion lights sooner now it might tip them off..... any ideas?
They will assume you did it since you confronted them. Keep your sister and gf away until the cops tear them apart. Body armor and a helmet would be your best bet and get anything valuable out of the house. If possible move the tanks into the basement if you can scrounge some 2" lexan from a job site drop it in front of your tanks.

MadRussian79

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Where my fish swim
Angel dust could be difficult competition but still I have a lot of brazilian jiu jitsu submissions with ground and pound all you gotta do is knock them out.
Which will only work if ripping the guys arm off will actually phase him. Most submission moves use pain as the main focus. Ripping his head off or breaking his neck sure but nothing pain inducing. Knocking someone out is a lot harder when their BP is jacked and they are high on vasiodilators. Killing him yes but if he happens to be unarmed your screwed since you have x-years of training. Also even one assault charge sticks and you have to kiss the assault weapons good bye. If I spent years collecting them especially WWII weapons I'd be super cautious about losing them.

big_tank_boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2008
seattle washington
knifes are better than gun if u know how to use them right........ but thats just my opinion...... i will never own a gun or use one im a knife person and i got a lot.......... i agree with the DEA thing they know more about chargeing into a lab cops would probly throw flash bags in there blow everything up........ i agree with it just being u in that house for awhile cuz things could get very dangerous...... and if they start to see there costermurs getting arrested on drug charges witch will happen so they try to get them to flip so they can get a warrent for the house........

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store