WHat TV shows do your children watch that bother you the most?

ColeFishing

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2012
Ohio
Hell yeah for 90's baby's! Except half of the shows in that list were absolutely terrible! Blues clues, all grown up, dexters lab, power puff girls, angry beavers are all 100% unbearable do I could see how my parents hated them but the rest were amazing

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
i agree. except for blues clues, i watched that a lot.

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
I was a big fan of ed, edd and eddy as a kid. I'm not a parent, but I am a PCA for an autistic child and he LOVES spongebob. Whenever I hear that thing's voice, I put a bullet in my foot for something less painful and more entertaining to do. I think I've pretty much got him off of it though. took almost a year! I just wish mom and dad would get on board. He loves how its made and modern marvels. lol

Longshot

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
Central Texas
I was too busy catching bugs, lizards, frogs, birds and fish to put in aquariums and terrariums. Whenever I'm with young cousins I literally drag them outside and lock the doors. My brother will watch random stuff like that when he comes over just to sit and watch it. He is much heavier to drag but I do the same to him also.

My TV hasn't been used in months.

patrickjohnsgarcia

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2008
philippines
im not a parent but i see my younger cousins watch cartoons that i cannot follow, maybe its just me being older or what but when i was younger i like to watch nat geo or discovery just to see the animals...ow yeah adventure time...and backyardigans i cannot stand those shows

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store