Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
dmopar74;2719267; said:
this guy is in california, shipping alone will cost more than ordering a tank through your lfs, unless your looking for something out of the ordinary.
Right now TruVu has free shipping. I'm hoping to get a good deal somewhat locally, in the Seattle,Spokane, area or Portland area(both are 4 hours away) if not then maybe I'll find a tank manufacturer in those areas and pick it. I'm mainly looking for a tank, I already have a stand and lighting.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
THere are bunches of tanks on craigslist right now.. I wouldn't even buy a new one with so many used to buy. And with the economy as sh**ty as it is you can probably talk most people down.:(

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
Not where I live. The best deal around the Tri Cities for me is a 75 gallon acrylic thats 5 feet long for 400.00. I haven't seen any real good deals for acrylics in the Seattle craigslist. I would be willing to travel for a good deal. A lot of people don't like holding things though since there are flaky people who don't come get it when they say they will.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
I hear ya on that one, there are a bunch of craigslist flakes.. I'll keep my eye's open for big tanks over hear for ya, I'm always looking on there.

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
hbluehunter;2726728; said:
I hear ya on that one, there are a bunch of craigslist flakes.. I'll keep my eye's open for big tanks over hear for ya, I'm always looking on there.
Thanks, I have no problem renting a truck to get a good deal.

terminalMTS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
marysville,WA
from my experience, most of the flakes on craigslist are the buyers. i have gotten some awesome deals on craigslist. i got a 100 gallon 5 foot long acrylic, stand, 2 ac 110, 1 magnum 350, 4 powerheads, three heaters, and a box of extra supplies including a python for 300. i got a 55 with stand and everything including fish, ie 8 inch jd, 8 inch bp, 4 inch african leaf fish, and a 12" bgk. all for 200. i recently saw a six foot 125 for 250 with stand and everything. there are always good deals if you keep an eye open.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
I hear you there, i can't tell you how many times i've listed stuff and had a buyer that i was suposed to meet up with and they FLAKED on me..:irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store