South Africa
Shucks, hope they come through soon!

Reactions: Justepic

Yuki-Rihwa

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2020
A Place On Earth
Didn't you already order from them? Did you?
How did they just sold everything and make you wait for next order?
That's pretty bad business practice and very noob move/handle their business.

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018
London
Didn't you already order from them? Did you?
How did they just sold everything and make you wait for next order?
That's pretty bad business practice and very noob move/handle their business.
I emailed them to ask if it was at the store,they said yes.they also deliver so it was on eBay. I bought it on eBay for collection at the store but they said they ran out of them yesterday. They said they put stuff on eBay that hasn't arrived yet and when you order it for collection or delivery, they will message you when it arrives, usually a week or two. :mwave:

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018
London
UPDATE:

He has confirmed the catfish will be in store 2nd of June but because of parents and work, I have to collect on Sunday the 5th of June, can't wait!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They said they put stuff on eBay that hasn't arrived yet and when you order it for collection or delivery, they will message you when it arrives, usually a week or two. :mwave:
That's a horrible practice unless the seller is informed of availability before he parts with his money.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Hold up, let me get this straight. So you emailed him asking about availability, put the order in that day, then he tells you that it sold out yesterday?

The way I see it is if you put the order in a day after asking about them then that’s perfectly reasonable. I wanna say it’s ok too if there was a time difference between asking and ordering but you said he said they sold the day before so that would imply he lied about the availability of them.

I’ll tell you what, I put in an order for a Borneo dragon catfish from aqua imports once, I got an automated email saying they’ve received the order, the next day they emailed me saying they had sold out of the catfish by the time they got to my email and hadn’t updated the stock online yet. Could it be a case of what happened to me?

Justepic

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2018
London
The way I see it is if you put the order in a day after asking about them then that’s perfectly reasonable.
Oh yeah, I think I asked them when they still had it in stock and then cam the next day when they didn't.

That's a horrible practice unless the seller is informed of availability before he parts with his money.
I'm sure he is.

Yuki-Rihwa

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2020
A Place On Earth
That's why I don't like order live fish online for most part.
Last time, I checked and informed with the online store availability before I make an order (very large amount of money for the order), they conformed everything good to go so I made an order. I waited for a week and nothing arrive so I made a phone call, they said they sold out and I have to wait for 2 weeks! I'm so pissed off and I told them I did record all the conversation between me and them so if I don't see them refund my money within 1 hour I will report them for scamming and dispute my payment through my bank for fraud scamming. I think I did scare them so within 30 minutes I received an email that show refund has been processing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store