What's in the bag?

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
View attachment 1226101

View attachment 1226100
I put him in the tank and he's not hiding immediately. I think that's an awesome sign. My hesitance I'm getting a moke before was never seeing it. When it was just out in front of the tank staring at me I felt like it was a sign. ;). They have this pretty large "Zaire green" Retropinnis there that I always stare at but I can barely see it. It's usually just the head or the butt because it's hiding.

Super psyched!

Now let's see how observant my husband is. LOL
Any guesses on how long he'll take to notice it? (He does love the Del.)
Tell him its a ropefish

Reactions: magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
They had some baby Gold dusts too but they were really small. One of them was out and about but the rest were sort of hiding.

If I didn't have rope fish I think he would notice it a lot more quickly. But I'm wondering if he might miss it. I'll let you know! I'm not gonna tell him. I'm gonna let him notice. LOL

He does like to stare at the tank though. We'll see.

I need to get some anal fin pictures later for you guys to see if you can sex them for me yet.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Is it a moke? I thought magpie was buying from wetspot and I didn't think they had any! I LOVE my new moke, probably the cutest poly I have, despite being the second largest
Does he hang out a lot? Aka visible? With my planted tank it's easy for a poly to hide all day if they want to. I'm hoping I don't have to rip out more plants to see this guy.

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
Does he hang out a lot? Aka visible? With my planted tank it's easy for a poly to hide all day if they want to. I'm hoping I don't have to rip out more plants to see this guy.
Yeah she's constantly visible, and very interactive. Whenever I'm near the tank she very slowly re-positions herself so she can look at me. she also seems to like cuddling with the others. I'm definitely a fan

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
View attachment 1226101

View attachment 1226100
I put him in the tank and he's not hiding immediately. I think that's an awesome sign. My hesitance I'm getting a moke or other less common UJ before was never seeing it. (Kind of why I want a Palmas Polli).

When it was just out in front of the tank staring at me I felt like it was a sign. ;). They have this pretty large "Zaire green" Retropinnis there that I always stare at but I can barely see it. It's usually just the head or the butt because it's hiding.

Super psyched!

Now let's see how observant my husband is. LOL
Any guesses on how long he'll take to notice it? (He does love the Del.)
yay! Glad you got another poly! Love the Moke! looks very nice and super cute! Glad he's very active and personable. It's so awesome when they are out and about showcasing their personalities. He's so inquistive :]
Think you have a great poly gang going :] Very excited for you! Looking forward to all the pics and videos!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store