T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
keepinfish;4302946; said:
they are EVOLVING to live on glass bottom....duh :headbang2
it doesnt work like that

take a man and throw him in the sea he wont grow fins and swim off but he will try to swim as best he can

with a ray on a glass bottom its just making do with what it has to live put that ray even a captive bred ray in a tank with substrate and it will dig and cover its self in substrate even if it has never seen it before

its like a caged bird that has been born in a cage and never had the chance to fly open the cage and it will fly away because thats what comes natural to it FACT

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
T1KARMANN;4303028; said:
it doesnt work like that

take a man and throw him in the sea he wont grow fins and swim off but he will try to swim as best he can

with a ray on a glass bottom its just making do with what it has to live put that ray even a captive bred ray in a tank with substrate and it will dig and cover its self in substrate even if it has never seen it before

its like a caged bird that has been born in a cage and never had the chance to fly open the cage and it will fly away because thats what comes natural to it FACT

uhh, i think i was kidding...lol ;) and be a smart azz :) to your sand comment

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
keepinfish;4303047; said:
uhh, i think i was kidding...lol ;) and be a smart azz :) to your sand comment
i do believe in evolution and not any kind of god

I'm not going to get into the god debate but

1. if there is a god he has not done anything for years he must be on a very long holiday

2. if my son was on a cross with nails in his hands i would do my best to get him down and I'm no god

3. why does he let soooo much hardship go on around the world he should come back off his holiday to sort a few things out in the world

evolution all the way as there is more proof of evolution than any god

rant over

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
T1KARMANN;4303066; said:
i do believe in evolution and not any kind of god

I'm not going to get into the god debate but

1. if there is a god he has not done anything for years he must be on a very long holiday

2. if my son was on a cross with nails in his hands i would do my best to get him down and I'm no god

3. why does he let soooo much hardship go on around the world he should come back off his holiday to sort a few things out in the world

evolution all the way as there is more proof of evolution than any god

rant over

your not going to get into it but............:nilly:

You obviously have no clue :D Have you ever done your own research? You would be surprised on what you may find...

1. Do you have air to breathe? Then he has done something:D
2. If he would have got him off the cross and not let him take our sin debt then we would all spend eternity in hell :screwy:
the proof you say you have is no proof at all, just guesses... or hypothesis

Sorry OP, back on track now... To answer your question

refer to this post...
Bllib;4300786; said:
There is no in between. They are 2 different species. :)

oTo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2010
North America, NY
Atheism? God?

Who has the proof to say which is right?
Why not just remain objective and take the world for what it is?

Lead a good life and enjoy your stingrays!

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
oTo;4303367; said:
Atheism? God?

Who has the proof to say which is right?
Why not just remain objective and take the world for what it is?

Lead a good life and enjoy your stingrays!
Word.

mamapuff

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Austin, Texas
illusn8;4303948; said:
I haven't seen any in the trade yet but the new born were like 11 -12inches :WHOA:
Sorry I mean compared to the regular size pups we see on here vs the size of those monsters. That is crazy.

itzchrissmeng

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2010
(909) Rancho Cucamonga SoCal
rayman;4302268; said:
ceeej31;4300796; said:
i think you might be looking for guitarfish?
YEAH THATS IT! How Jeremy Wade put it was pretty rough. It is hard to say that sharks and ray are related anyhow. It was just bugging me cause I have seen that fish before, but the name never stuck! Thanks again

and yeah I can see that rays evolved to live in the substrate. Makes sense to me

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store