whats your drink of choice-21yrs and over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
I don't drink, but I did have a beer now in Germany. It was horrible. Tasted like corn. I ruined my whole evening. Instead of leaving the restraunt with the taste of a delicious black forest cake in my mouth, I spent the next few hours tasting bitter corn...ugh :yuck:

My favorite drink is Guaraná Antarctica from Brasil. DELICIOUS!!! :drool: (it's soda, btw)

Hawkfish3.0

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marlton, NJ
I have several. It just depends on my mood. The standby is Miller Lite. Sometimes I feel like Guinness. If I want a mixed drink, I'll drink Captain Morgan and Diet whatever, Coke, Pepsi, doesn't matter, as long as it's diet.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
beblondie;1819759; said:
30yo single malt scotch
:headbang2:headbang2

i drink seagrams whisey 7 vo and vo gold..... johnny walker black and blue label jack daniel gentelman and single barrel.... bluecoat and Tanqueray... i drink seagrams gin as well as its a good gin but bluecoat is my new favorite some henny will never do ya wrong neither will some alize there is more too beer wise corona heineken miller lite rolling rock on rare occaisions .... can never go wrong with the captain and some coke.... the 2 drinks i have the most are 7&7 and captain and coke....

frasertheking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
scotland
canny loose with a pint of magners original .

but if im short on cash the 2 litre bottles of strongbow can be ok :ROFL:

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Liam;1820023; said:
Yep :)

But I do enjoy caffeine loaded coffee and coke. But I hate energy drinks like V or redball... yuck.
i don't drink anything with caffeine except one or two cups of coffee in the am.. never drink soda, kool aid or fruity juices.. only 100% juice with no sugar.. not a sugar person.. feel lousy after sugar..but great after carbs:D

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
eeeek i'm not over 21 lol but i'm very legal here in England. there's this stuff called BLOW its like white power you put in your drink....you mix it with red bull and vodka lol sometimes you can die from it but i havn't yet. i've only tried it a couple times if i go to a rave or something.

other than that with family meals i'll have red wine or if with my friends its JD and DIET coke :D or if i'm out and a guy wants to get me a drink the most expensive drink is champagne with cranberry

Hawkfish3.0

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marlton, NJ
Nic;1820109; said:
:headbang2:headbang2

i drink seagrams whisey 7 vo and vo gold..... johnny walker black and blue label jack daniel gentelman and single barrel.... bluecoat and Tanqueray... i drink seagrams gin as well as its a good gin but bluecoat is my new favorite some henny will never do ya wrong neither will some alize there is more too beer wise corona heineken miller lite rolling rock on rare occaisions .... can never go wrong with the captain and some coke.... the 2 drinks i have the most are 7&7 and captain and coke....
Oh, well if you want to get into the SMS's: top - Lagavulin 16yr, Balvenie Doublewood or Portwood 12yr - 15 yr, and Macallan 18yr. Then you have the finest Irish whiskeys of which I enjoy Jameson 18yr very much.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
macallen scotch is amazing i never tried the other.... jameson is awesome but powers gold label is great too ill actually take it over regular jamesons its cheaper and smoother....

frasertheking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2007
scotland
princess;1820139; said:
eeeek i'm not over 21 lol but i'm very legal here in England. there's this stuff called BLOW its like white power you put in your drink....you mix it with red bull and vodka lol sometimes you can die from it but i havn't yet. i've only tried it a couple times if i go to a rave or something.

other than that with family meals i'll have red wine or if with my friends its JD and DIET coke :D or if i'm out and a guy wants to get me a drink the most expensive drink is champagne with cranberry

oh that the stuff that is marketed like heroin? comes in like a box shaped like a kilo of it . what does it actualy do i want to try it :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store