When do you ship?

The Flizzle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
Powell, Ohio
I am wondering what days you ship fish. I called a few times yesterday, but nobody picked up. I placed a small order three or four days ago and I havent heard anything since the account was updated to paid. Thanks in advance :)

Joe M

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
North East
Not the best customer service here. Good luck, but even the store is closed half the time its supposed to be open. And I've called both numbers on their site probably 40 times when i was outside because they were supposed to be open, and got nothing. I hope it works out for you, but I won't be bothering with them anymore.

The Flizzle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
Powell, Ohio
I got ahold of them this afternoon. Everything seems fine ... one of the fish I purchased is not in stock and my order is waiting on it. =)

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Joe M;4869857; said:
Not the best customer service here. Good luck, but even the store is closed half the time its supposed to be open. And I've called both numbers on their site probably 40 times when i was outside because they were supposed to be open, and got nothing. I hope it works out for you, but I won't be bothering with them anymore.

let me know what day you came by and the time. Please PM it to me. I was out of town all of last week.
Pedro

The Flizzle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
Powell, Ohio
I received my fish today and they are wonderful. The customer service was a perfect ten and the fish couldnt be happier. They were swimming around the tank immediately and ate withing the first few hours. I will purchase from here again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store