Where are all the free shipping promos?

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
OK, for the past couple of years I remember places like Big Al's, Dr.s F & S, That Pet Place, and other big retailers having free shipping this time of year. But not this year?

I've been holding off buying some stuff waiting the free shipping to start, but looks like that isn't going to happen. Or did I miss it and the promos were earlier this year?:confused:

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
Yeah, but their prices are higher than a lot of other places and the selection not so good.

Did Big Al's already do their free shipping?

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
newtothis;618929; said:
Yeah, but their prices are higher than a lot of other places and the selection not so good.

Whatever:naughty: ............you cannot beat their prices cuz they will price match whatever thay have.........in store or online....................:headbang2 :headbang2

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
They will price match online? How do you get them to price match? I can get my filter from Petsmart for Big Al's price?

The nearest Petsmart store is three and 1/2 hours away from me.

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
newtothis;618940; said:
They will price match online? How do you get them to price match? I can get my filter from Petsmart for Big Al's price?

YEs...YES...And Yes.........call the 1 (800) number (24/7) for petsmart, and have your price matches ready as too not waste their time............place your order, tell the person on the phone the website and product you want price matched.............they will have to agree and if you order more than 50 bucks even free shipping................believe me it works...............oh and www.thatpetplace.com usually has some of the best prices for matching!!!!!!:popcorn:

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
newtothis;618940; said:

I have also bought from from big als and had them price match from a cheaper site on wednesdays when they have double points and sometimes they have free shipping.....:D

I just like petsmart cuz i can return instore 15 mins away as opposed to shipping bak......pia.....:D

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
newtothis;618929; said:

i ordered a lil while back and it was free shipping over 50$$

Jen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Nebraska, USA
Big als had free shipping the week of thanksgiving I don't if they will do it again before the end of the year though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store