Where do you get your NLS food (US, online)?

ahuang918

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2022
I ordered 3 NLS food from 3rd party sellers shipped by Amazon, and they all either came without the airtight seal, or with the lid open and pellets scattered everywhere on the bag :nilly: Easy refund, but I don't want to keep trying my luck and risk getting my account flagged.

I see that "Kensfish" has been around for a while. Can I trust them to not send me open box food?

Reactions: deeda and tlindsey

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
I ordered 3 NLS food from 3rd party sellers shipped by Amazon, and they all either came without the airtight seal, or with the lid open and pellets scattered everywhere on the bag :nilly: Easy refund, but I don't want to keep trying my luck and risk getting my account flagged.

I see that "Kensfish" has been around for a while. Can I trust them to not send me open box food?
I've bought a 2.2kg bag of NLS from Kensfish few months ago. I did not have any issues.

Reactions: deeda and tlindsey

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I buy foods from Kenfish, both his proprietary brand, as well as NLS, medicamentos, and equipment. Never an issue. IMHO, one of the best online retailers out there. And often their prices beat many competitors. For spare parts….one of the best.

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018

I wrote about two places I got great deals on NLS in this thread.

ahuang918

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2022

I wrote about two places I got great deals on NLS in this thread.
Thanks! Surprised they had NLS Insectum. Ordered that + betta food, and Algaemax from Kensfish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store