Where should I buy Kelberi peacock bass from

TheReefer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2019
Pennsylvania
Well yeah tems get huge with their potential to hit 80-100cm in a couple pf years. But to say an kel work fine in an 7x2x2 tank like most people here says is bs to my ears. Kel is a smaller species yeah but still has the potential to reach 50-55cm.
A 12-16 inch fish can live in a 7x2x2 tank just fine. It has enough room to turn around and move, but if it hits 20+ inches you might want to upgrade, but it could work

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
A 12-16 inch fish can live in a 7x2x2 tank just fine. It has enough room to turn around and move, but if it hits 20+ inches you might want to upgrade, but it could work
Well a kel dont stop at 12 inch. The female i used to own was just one year and 35cm wich is 14 inch when i sold her and she is well over 18inch now two more years down the road. If taken care for properly an kel can reach 22inch. My current kel is about 10inch and 7 months old.

Reactions: Iamfish

CharlieFav

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2019
Well a kel dont stop at 12 inch. The female i used to own was just one year and 35cm wich is 14 inch when i sold her and she is well over 18inch now two more years down the road. If taken care for properly an kel can reach 22inch. My current kel is about 10inch and 7 months old.
I just can’t afford to keep that big of a fish.thats why I want a kel. Plus I hate how tems look.

Reactions: Tobiassorensen

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I just can’t afford to keep that big of a fish.thats why I want a kel. Plus I hate how tems look.
I hear you on that part:) i keep kel atm. Growing out one kel right now. But might rehome it since i got to much fish atm. Thinkin about selling my orinogroup and my two monos to. Just to buy a group of tems instead since i cant get my hands on pinima here in sweden.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store