Wheres Darius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DariusAmurdarja

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2011
Düsseldorf
I can´t believe what i must read here. You guys reached a new low. You must have very sad lifes. I feel pity for you. Even more so since even some mods make stupid comments and "death announcements". I won´t say anything else here. I hope it gets deleted from someone.

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
leave doug alone, he means no harm and just wants to be liked. some of his vids are funny but some are also dedicated to his mum and aunt. it was funny to start but back off now

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
darius is actually one of my alternate accounts. i stopped using it as i was caught. sorry but i was a good ride. ill strike again when the time is right.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
darius is actually one of my alternate accounts. i stopped using it as i was caught. sorry but i was a good ride. ill strike again when the time is right.
So your the scammer with the range rover in England? Oh no ban him

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
i don't recall livebearerfreak being banned from AC but i've kept up with him on facebook i know he's been on AC since he was banned here. trust me, he's not gotten his "stuff" together to the point that he'd be any different on here but he is good peep. if he were let back, it'd be darius all over again. people would be talking about hi and arguing with each other more then they'd be talking about the thread topic.

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
i hate to talk about a member behind his back like this (even if it's in the open) but saying it's because of a euro/american cultural difference is BS

mfk is an even bigger cultural melting pot then the average u.s. city where we encounter all different age, race, ethnic, languages, level of educations, financial situations, life styles, disabilities, interests etc etc. So please don't act like darius is so different we just didn't know how to handle him.
You may think so but I disagree, I live in the most culturally diverse city in the world, many nykers I know have no culture or understanding of others culture all around them, living in a us city does not=cultural education. I ran a buisness in an extremely culturally diverse area (jamaica ny) and dealing with immigrants from other countries iv learned a great many things about the cultural barriers ,

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I laughed at the 1st vid I saw of LBF, because I thought he was under the influence of something-who knows what. Truth is, he has a disability affecting speech, communication, and life skills.
Old-timers here know that. It's disappointing to see him belittled for things beyond his control.
What is the recipe for getting himself 'together'?
I hope nobody else gets a traumatic brain injury and ends up being treated just like he is, by others.

Darius.. I jumped all over him & argued, in reaction to his communication style.
Later discovering his open post about having aspergers syndrome. That limits his ability to grasp other people's perspective in conversations, and his part in provoking negative reactions.
I'm sure that is quite magnified when he is being attacked by a group of people in public.
Would any of us try harder, under those conditions?

Rather than baiting people's weaker points, try behaving like the bigger persons whom we imagine ourselves to be.
Uninformed people can't really be blamed. In posts, we miss about 80% of other people's communication tools & personality.
but it's just cruel when people know full-well of someones' hardship, and capitalize on them, to feed our social connectedness.

Mob Mentality.. We don't need it.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
You may think so but I disagree, I live in the most culturally diverse city in the world, many nykers I know have no culture or understanding of others culture all around them, living in a us city does not=cultural education. I ran a buisness in an extremely culturally diverse area (jamaica ny) and dealing with immigrants from other countries iv learned a great many things about the cultural barriers ,

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
i completely lost your point

petspoiler...you made my point for me....that half the posts will turn into people arguing for or against darius. we can't assume that everyone read every post made by him and know their back stories and the cycle just repeats its self every time someone new to the posts/thread pops in.

i feel bad for livebearerfreak being banned but i've gotta admit the site runs a lot smoother without him and he's turned to other sources for his spazzing (facebook, youtube) and still gets his fish help (aquariacentral) so it all worked out in the end. the same will happen for darius (be it he's banned, disappeared or others). mods are here to volunteer their time with running a fish keeping site....not be therapists/peacekeeper for the lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store