Which Aro is this?

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
it doesn;t look like a leichardti at all. Leichardtis don't have deep bodies and angled heads like a jardini, and the markings are different, they are also usually lighter.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Yeah jardini.

Fry

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
New York
since when did Jars have spots on their scales?

Infblue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
US
jardini has those spots on the gill plate. as for the scales, i think i see a few spots on the scales on the back, but the rest of the scales look like they have that 'crescent' pattern jardini has rather than spots. i can see a few broken crescents, causing them to look like 'spots', but the spots on a leichardti is a lot different, and i believe leichardti doesn't have the crescent outline on the scales.

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
Infblue said:
jardini has those spots on the gill plate. as for the scales, i think i see a few spots on the scales on the back, but the rest of the scales look like they have that 'crescent' pattern jardini has rather than spots. i can see a few broken crescents, causing them to look like 'spots', but the spots on a leichardti is a lot different, and i believe leichardti doesn't have the crescent outline on the scales.

exactly.
thats a jardini

Fry

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
New York
Infblue said:
thanks for clearing that up, leichardti have the spot on each scale at the center of the other end of the scale (opposite of crescent shape), correct?

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Jardini.

End of story.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store