Which is the most aggressive SA/CA cichlid in your experience/opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrorG

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
well i am getting rid of my 55g 200l and 300l 79g and buying a bigger tank :p that should free up some space but i wont be getting a tank bigger then 600l

terrorG

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
If you get a 180 that should be able to house an umbee for a couple of years...
that fish tank would be the same size as my bed room here in england mate. I am freeing up some space at the moment and seeing were everything can go to put stuff were i want then if i got a 700l tank i live in a small 2 bed flat

but my business is now picking up so hopefully be able to buy a bigger house with office so will kit my "office" to be exactly how i feel a office should look like :)

Last edited:

terrorG

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
coming back to this topic i am going to say my wild caught green terror silver saum now you can laugh all you want but everything in its tank gets destroyed i am looking at ways to add a sump to my tank due to this

Mike_G

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2016
Entertaining thread...especially for someone like me who's new to cichlids.

I do have one serious question though. How in the hell do you folks do water changes and tank maintenance with these beasts in there? Kevlar gloves? Chain mail armor?

My Angel nips at my hand whenever I have my hands in the tank, and my little Rokeil nibbles on my fingers when I hand feed it a flake every mealtime. Good thing they're not Doviis or Red Devils.

Reactions: Justin Holland

Justin Holland

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
MARYLAND
Entertaining thread...especially for someone like me who's new to cichlids.

I do have one serious question though. How in the hell do you folks do water changes and tank maintenance with these beasts in there? Kevlar gloves? Chain mail armor?

My Angel nips at my hand whenever I have my hands in the tank, and my little Rokeil nibbles on my fingers when I hand feed it a flake every mealtime. Good thing they're not Doviis or Red Devils.
If they are to aggressive, you would use a divider clean half and repeat for the other side. Other than that, just get in there and fight them off. Lol !!!

Pisces1981

Feeder Fish
Jan 18, 2017
How about Green Terrors? I'm looking at buying a 6 ft fully setup tank with Green terrors, Silver dollars and bristle nose plecos. Is this a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store