White diamond arowana??

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
They remind me of dyed arowanas. Probably use the same process to strip the aro like they do before dying them.
Interesting, hadn't thought of that. I certainly hope that's not the case. :(

I think I'm going to hold out to someday have my dream albino silver. It seems like its worth it to wait for what you really want instead of jumping on something like this that's just a cheap imitation.

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
That looks like a WTT arowana... IMO a shiny penny is still worth 1 cent... if its still at the normal price of a silver arowana get it. if not dont bother. it'll prob change colors when you egt it home.

Blaz1n1t

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2011
FL
That looks like a WTT arowana... IMO a shiny penny is still worth 1 cent... if its still at the normal price of a silver arowana get it. if not dont bother. it'll prob change colors when you egt it home.
I have it already, for almost 2 months and this is what it looks like still, just wanted to get a update out. Let me no what you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I have it already, for almost 2 months and this is what it looks like still, just wanted to get a update out. Let me no what you guys think.

I'm not a hater, I just REALLY want to see what they're all about. Hope against hope, it looks like these things might be legit. I hope they are. They DID look a lot like WTT.

Any chance of some more pics?

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Just a nice common silver arowana.

Blaz1n1t

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2011
FL
I'm not a hater, I just REALLY want to see what they're all about. Hope against hope, it looks like these things might be legit. I hope they are. They DID look a lot like WTT.

Any chance of some more pics?
Yea no doubt, right after work today ill post a few pics and another video. Imo he still looks almost identical from the day i got him. I really like this one, glad i picked it up.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Very nice looking fish! The white diamonds do seem to be high shine silvers rather than leucistic. They seem like nice fish for the money.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store