White spots on wen - Oranda in pond

Kelvinator

Feeder Fish
May 5, 2018
Hi All!

I am brand new to this forum and have a question about these white spots that just showed up on my orange Oranda goldfish in my pond. I have had a pond for about a year now, it is 450 gallons and I started with 8 small koi and 2 Oranda goldfish. The koi got way too big, too fast and I became overpopulated very quickly. The koi were always very scared and hiding and not very fun to watch, plus when they got bigger they dug up and destroyed all my water lilies. They all went to very nice homes with much bigger ponds, but I kept the two Orandas, which are about 6-7" now. I love them, they are so sweet and cute and fun to watch. So, I bought two more Orandas last Friday, but they are chocolate/bronze color and very hard to see in the pond! Anyway, I just now noticed that my orange Oranda has white spots on his head, which I never noticed him having before. Then I noticed that the two new Orandas also have small white spots/pimples, and they didn't have those when I bought them. So, I am wondering if I introduced the new Orandas to something in my pond, or the other way around, the new Orandas have something (ich, bacteria, fungus) and gave it to my orange Oranda. The orange and white Oranda is fine, no white spots. Here is a picture of my orange one, the white spots I am concerned about are only on the wen. Please let me know what you guys think this might be. Thanks! Groucho #3.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store