Who's in Ohio? Meet?

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
I'm in Southern Ohio near Portsmouth. 2 hours from Cincy and 2 hours from Columbus

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Yeah I couldn't. I work at SAMs club and it was the annual holiday taste of SAMs . If I did not go I could have been fired lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Warren/Youngstown here hah...bump for dirty old ohio! Were all pretty far away from eachother for a meet...there does seem to be quite a few of us though...If anyone in ohio would support a meet it would prob be Rich :)

Colossus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
oHIo
Im in Cincy. Id be down to go to Newport aquarium for a day. Hit the bars next to it right after!

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Im in Cincy. Id be down to go to Newport aquarium for a day. Hit the bars next to it right after!
I went to UC I know the area pretty well, but I wouldn't be able to go just started a new job.

paulW

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2008
ohio
I am from Cleveland area I was there it was a blast 3 days of fish !!! and the speakers were great
I have been to the OCA extravaganva in the past (have not made it this year). I also went to one ACA convention.
IMO, the OCA is just as good as the ACA convention (both were excellent). We are really fortunate in Ohio to have the OCA.. It's a lot of fun to go from room to room and see what people are seling.. I got a lot of nice fish that way.

Nice story: A few years ago, I was in the show room/display area. There was a nice Protomelas Spilonotus Tanzania on display. I made a comment about how I've been looking for this fish to a stranger standing next to me. He calls his buddy that was coming the next day, who brings fry for me to buy. lol.. That's a sample of what a nice atmosphere that event is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store