Why i deal with Aquascape

Deathinnumbers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Stuck in a nano cube
I ordered a few fish from them 11 reds and a sanchezi.The sanchezi dident make it through the night.Nicole right away asked me when i wanted a new fish sent.

They were out of sanchezi that i paid $20 for that were able to be shipped other one looked just as skinny and wouldent make it.So instead nicole sent me a $40 rhom in its place that looked like it went through a rough delivery and dident make it.I was fed up at the time and dident want another one.I know it wasent aquascapes fault for the fish deaths.So after talking to nicole she fattened up another rhom for me and when he was good and healthy she sent it out to me.It arrived early this morning in excellent packing and a heat pack as usual.I drip accumlalted the rhom and added to tank.This guy is not shy at all perfect health and patroling the tank and chasing the dithers.

Nicole makes Aquascape better than already the greatness that it is and will order from them agian and again.

Niclole u rock and you Really know how to please a man :)

Will post pics soon

Deathinnumbers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Stuck in a nano cube

Don't mind alagae lol don't want to stress him to clean tank for a pic. Tank half planted n he hiding a bit. Already ate 2 minnows hops to get him pellet/filet trained soon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store