Why would cichla sudenly get agresive with there tank mate more info below

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
Ok ive had two cichla for awhile now maybe 6 months or so. Just got back from florida brought two more cichla back that i ended up catching down in florida. Now my original two always got alone never had a issue with them. Now the two new larger cichla are in the tank . One of my original two has decided he wants to hang with the big boys. and keeps flairing up and chaseing his original tank mate.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
the pair i brought back from florida are twice my original pairs size. and could probly fit them in there mouth if they realy wanted to. them pics are the two i brought back with me . 1200 mile road trip

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
7 foot tall.18 or 24 front to back cant remember by 6 and a half long. its its here let me show u

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
its close to 150 gallons in the bottom. if u notice in the first pic it has a deep end and a shallow end.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
the rock caves arent in there anymore either there older pics

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
i understand the dominance thing. but why would one of the original two decide to group with the two new larger ones only one is geting punked. Also all there markings have goten alot bolder since the new ones. maybe it is just a dominance thing. just didnt see one geting singled out figured the two little ones would have both been punked if they didnt get along. not just one.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store