:-Wild Tiger Oscar's

Kieranuk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
England, UK
If I have 2 eheim professional 3 filters they would be filtering 3400 liters per hour. I havent calculated how big the tank will be will substrate etc. But 7x3x2 is 42 cu. feet but i might aim for 3" of substrate and 3" from the top of the tank? Does anyone know how much water the tank will hold?

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
miles. sorry bro i just got into it with the lucky lady in my life. maybe i was too harsh, since she had just yelled at me for being in a trailer and spending all my money on fish. anyways, i got my 300 and everything with it for next to nothing, the reason i said yuppies is i thought people only talked like you had just demonstrated, in the movies. but i guess if you really have 100% true red necks they might actually talk like that. i am in san diego so i never heard anything like it at the lfs' that i have worked at, just rich people wanting big tanks because they liked to look at fish and watch them eat. not everyone is into it for something rare. who says you cant put oscars in your 300 if thats what you like. i personally wouldnt just as you. but i have a place in my heart for them since they are so abused. i think it is great to see someone keeping oscars in large tanks with other large fish. This is MFK as long as noone here keeps a 300 with guppies we are cool. sorry for the bashing. Took my anger out on others, and thats not good. I learned that in anger management classes. ill try to keep my anger to myself. happy fish keeping

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Hey, I like guppies, I want one for a 300g tank. Now all I have to to is find someone that breeds 18" guppies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store