WILDEST FISH TANKS?

z24frank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2006
San Diego
That really is an oddball combo,nice pics.Maybe if we got enough pics of these type of set up we could get this sticky and keep this thread with more pics.....

hewhorunswithscissors

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
California
well, I have posted this before, so if repeat for some of you... I know its boring to read some dumb fish list over and over. But he asked for it, so :

weird combos tank#1
20"+ aba aba
10"+ BGK
Stingray
sheatfish,
Dorado AND ATF (about 12-14" each)
4" Blue acara and 6" jurapari
20"+ black aro
4" Syno decorus
big sleep goby
Mbu
a buch of other fish like dats, red devil, catfish, endlicheri bichers, fire eels, etc

why is this weird? Only because of the huge size differences between the big and small fish and because some of these guys ought to be killing each other... but for some reason they dont....

Tank#2
among a whole slew of other fish (rainbows, tertras, killies, gobies, crabs, prawns, mormyrids, knife fish, and more ....at least 50diff species in his tank) I have dwarf pike cichlids, a couple diff sp of Apistograma, yellow labs, kribensis, honduran red points, jewel cichlids and elongate buffalo heads and 3 geophagus (red hump and mystery geo) and a school of glass cats all living in harmony somehow.....

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

z24frank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2006
San Diego
That first tank really is WEIRD! I cant beleive all those fish are getting along..Great pics keep them coming.Hopefully ill have mine up today!

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
I keep aussie lungfish with cichla.

I havent seen too many people with that combo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store