will they both make is allive...you think?

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
likely hood of a texas and a zzfh*rd hybrid lasting together in a 90gal...

ProblEmZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2006
Lynnwood, Washington what!
What's the size of the fish? Very young and small, slim chance. 4"+ could be the start of trouble.

Now I haven't taken care of a Flowerhorn ever. Had a 3-4"Texas when i was a newbie fishkeeper, it died to spawning jewels.

More knowledgeble members ought to be chiming in soon though:nilly:

big train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Chesapeake V.A.
hard to say if it will work out long term but my money is on the fh x devil surviving it.

CASH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2006
ILLINOIS
vicedretard;522529; said:
likely hood of a texas and a zzfh*rd hybrid lasting together in a 90gal...
slight chance,that flowerhorn will kill the texas in the long run,depends on the size of the fish,that might take a while to do so.so let me guess,your texas isnt winnin at all

ng80

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
surrey uk
not high in my opinion one fish will want total domiance of the tank and my moneys on the flower horn winning. although there are some evil texas around...
to keep both safely your going to need at least 200 gallons.

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
thanks all i actually havent picked up the texas i just saw him and he looked awesome so i was wondering if it would work out...but no i havent bought him so no one is winning yet dont want to put the two fish into a potentially hostile enviorment...thanks for the help i guess its a negative on the texas:( :( :irked:

rust9000

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Cumbria, UK
Get a divider ;)

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
will dividing the 90 stunt or be to small of a enviorment for the fish... or anything like that

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
what if i put my rdxfh in a 55 with a divider with my oscar will that affect the two of them negatively...and then i could put the tewxas in the 90 by himself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store