Wilmington NC

boogeyman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2012
Wilmington nc
Lol yeah it's not that good at all for adults but I got a 5 yr old son he liked it and yeah the freshwater exhibits nothing special whatsoever I think they just have fish local to nc there so that's pretty much the only thing about it you get to see what's local around there, but for kids it's cool

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
Here's the vid of the store I was talking about. Fast forward thru any saltwater stuff like I did, if that's not your thing either. One vid has a quick view of all the sections of the store after they talk about the saltwater event going on, and the other vid talks with the owner a little and then shows the fish not so much the store. I don't recall seeing any rays there, but I know they had Arros and exotics/oddballs as well. The store may not be real close for you, but worth a trip every so often to restock lol. I'd especially go there for fish. The next closest thing to a "fish store" would be Petco, and that sucks.

If you look on the user's page, you'll also find a couple more vids of Fintastic and other lfs' in other cities including Chicago-
[video=youtube_share;AbwkILjxJNM]http://youtu.be/AbwkILjxJNM[/video]

boogeyman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2012
Wilmington nc
I'll have to check that place out and hey anyone around Wilmington we can work out some trades or something I got a bunch of rays might me wanting to get rid of a couple

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
Good luck with your move when you move. I really liked the people in NC. I found strangers to be much more personable down there, than around the northeast where I'm from. Kick-butt bbq as well.

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Whats up man, been in Wilmington for 8 years now. There used to be an awesome cichlid store in southport. I know the guys who order for petco and pet supermarket and they can get me anything I want. With petco though, never let it touch their water. Ich central.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store