WOAH?! >:)

FishLover00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Chicklette;4604724; said:
Breeding FH's is complicated. You have to divide them until they get mature, you can't just put them in a tank together or usually someone will get hurt.
yeah. i know that.. when i bought another FH, ofcourse i ask them some stuffs too..

first i divide my 30 gal for the two of them for the whole night, then next morning i try to remove the divider..

they seems to like each other.. >:)

but still if in case they mate, i need to search more for the babies..

actually my friend have done this.. :) and he gave me 2 baby FH.. :)

i just want to see how people react on my questions..

btw thanks. :)

honda237

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2009
kalamazoo, Michigan
Wow that's all I have to say.:banhim: you obviously don't know what your doing. Just because a fish fits, doesn't mean you put them in a tank. The minimum size for a single flowerhorn is a 75g and a aro needs Atleast a 180g. That's just cruel to the fish.
Ow and by the way, I've been to other site, this site has the most intelligent people out of all the other ones.

red devil123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2009
Fort Wayne
honda237;4614464; said:
Wow that's all I have to say.:banhim: you obviously don't know what your doing. Just because a fish fits, doesn't mean you put them in a tank. The minimum size for a single flowerhorn is a 75g and a aro needs Atleast a 180g. That's just cruel to the fish.
Ow and by the way, I've been to other site, this site has the most intelligent people out of all the other ones.
:iagree:

Water

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Houston
How about I stuff you in a box, You'll probably fit and live, Sound good to you?

All jokes aside, Your fish all need bigger tanks, Please consider upgrading or return some of the fish>.>

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
FishLover00;4614436; said:
for your info, not all tank sizes are the same? wtf? even a 15INCH aro fits on my 30 gallon tank dumbass.. @_@
Hey "dumbass" water quantity is just as if not more important than physical space. You could fit a full grown silver arowanna in a 55 gallon if you wanted to, doesn't mean its a good idea. I can make stupid face emoticons too ;)

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Wow, you weren't joking when you said you are keeping an arowanna in a 20 gallon, thats not even suitable as a grow out for babies let along a 15" one. I don't care if get an infraction, you have earned this:

FishingOut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
PA
Chrisplosion;4615131; said:
Hey "dumbass" water quantity is just as if not more important than physical space. You could fit a full grown silver arowanna in a 55 gallon if I wanted to, doesn't mean its a good idea. I can make stupid face emoticons too ;)
This is a stupid thread. Personally Id rather see a fish be put out of its misery than live in a tank of inadequite size. At least it wont slowly suffer from organ failures.

FishLover- Dont be a troll, If you want to use this site for education purposes we will certainly help you out. But your ignorance is already annoying everybody.
You live in the damn Philippines man. WTF are you asking us for help? Nobody likes your ignorance over there either?

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
The OP must be in Asia. They still think it's okay to put a 15" snakehead in a 12" tank over there. The easiest clue is the use of the word "on" instead of "in". Seems to go along with the same misinformation strangely enough. Every time I read anything about fish going "on" a tank, it's a ridiculous overstocking situation like these. This set of misinformation includes nonsense like "one fish per tank and it's good", ignoring the accumulation of nitrAtes and need for turning space.

FishLover00, you need to stop listening to your idiot friends and start reading some recent books about fish care. Your fish deserve better. At least check your nitrAtes so you can see how wrong these ideas you currently hold onto are.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store