Wolf fish ID cinereus?this gold doesn’t look like my other one. More orange all over

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
Just looks more colored up. I can’t see any features that would point to another species.
Oh ok, its just weird it has more vibrant color to it..and more areas of the body.

Reactions: Deadeye

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Think it’s a regular gold wolf.

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
My only gold wolf growth exceeds my red wolf. In just 2 months, he grow fast. And yes maybe because i only feed him pellet and krill, the color became more orange gold - ish. His tail more reddish. I don't know about species thing, cinereus or unitaeniatus.. but i believe it just about catch location. Nice gold btw.
thanks yeah gold seem to grow faster, I had a black and the gold grew .5” more than him in a couple of weeks. But my black died. Here’s my tank

bettapatua

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2020
thanks yeah gold seem to grow faster, I had a black and the gold grew .5” more than him in a couple of weeks. But my black died. Here’s my tank
what a combination! Hope they get along forever! :hearts:

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
what a combination! Hope they get along forever! :hearts:
Thanks, yeah they get along so far... the red dominates the bottom, while the golds love mid to top. prolly gonna add one more gold to even out any future aggression or maybe a black curupira ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store