Wolf fish ID

tvbbnumber41

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2008
Over the rainbow
Measured him a couple months back and he was about 13 and a half inches so I would imagine he is pushing 14 now. I weaned him off of frozen at the begging of the year and onto massivore which I honestly should've done sooner cause he took to it within a week so hopefully he packs on some good size this year. How about yours
literally the same size and literally the same diet lol. I had him on shrimp, then swapped to NLS, but now getting him to eat massivore. A little harder on the wallet, but both good options nonetheless. I honestly have not seen or heard of any other lacs in the US other than the ones from rapps. also as far as temperament my wolf is very very mellow. The only fish he's really ever gone after was smaller curupira and only god knows why but he loves to eat plecos

Reactions: moe214

SourGworms

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2011
around
literally the same size and literally the same diet lol. I had him on shrimp, then swapped to NLS, but now getting him to eat massivore. A little harder on the wallet, but both good options nonetheless. I honestly have not seen or heard of any other lacs in the US other than the ones from rapps. also as far as temperament my wolf is very very mellow. The only fish he's really ever gone after was smaller curupira and only god knows why but he loves to eat plecos
Lol yeah he didn't take too kindly to the other lac I had in the tank and they started fighting once they got to the 12" mark he was also terrorizing my runt hampala so I moved him down to the sump, still haven't gotten around to putting him back up yet but I figured they don't move too often so he can chill in there for a bit till the runt catches up to the other hampalas lol either way it'll be a risk but i might as well give the little guy a chance

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store