World Wide Beautiful/Rare/Unique Fish

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
That convict is awesome, its totally round. I would breed it.

also your devil might be Parrot x devil. I have seen the offspring of them before and they come out 50% short body devils. either way its definately a cool and unique fish.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
That convict is awesome, its totally round. I would breed it.

also your devil might be Parrot x devil. I have seen the offspring of them before and they come out 50% short body devils. either way its definately a cool and unique fish.
This store always gets devils and they always are normal but this time they that one sb out of 8 normies so i quickly picked him up. And yes i have three female sb cons all in breeding dress but no one will breed with them lol i dont even know if they will grow more. They are babies of a male con with a female bp. They are perfectly round with no other deformities i just need to figure out what to breed them with. I was originally trying to brred them with a male platinum honduran red point to see if any came out white but sb.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

AFRO-thunder

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2008
Austria
www.unet.univie.ac.at
The "star tortoise" is called Geoclemys hamiltoni. They can get fairly large and are really aggressive towards other turtles and fish. Nevertheless they look awesome!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store