Would this make a good fish pond?

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
So the Intex pools are meant for people not fish then? Dang. I can't find any stock tubs larger than 300 gallons. I figured that since they're much bigger, they'd be better for the fish.
They do make a 600 stock tank. It retails for $360.00, its blue and I cant remember manufacturer but I can find out as Im actually buying a couple this week.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
So the Intex pools are meant for people not fish then? Dang. I can't find any stock tubs larger than 300 gallons. I figured that since they're much bigger, they'd be better for the fish.
They do make a 600 stock tank. It retails for $360.00, its blue and I cant remember manufacturer but I can find out as Im actually buying a couple this week.

sean mulhall

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2015
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009PU0UQ...UTF8&colid=5K6G3A7AYGHD&coliid=I1DWHUU9CHF2IA

Would this make a good fish pond? It says it holds 693 gallons, which to me (who's only ever kept a 55 gallon maximum), is quite a large amount of water. It's also cheaper than the rubbermaid 300 gallon stock tank. Or would building a plywood(?) tank be more appropriate? I'm very new to the concept of ponds in general, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!
see if u have a tractor supply in your area and see what they have

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store