Would you take this seat?

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I think the feet belonged to a grown woman. I can think of several things that would discourage such behavior. Some of which could lead to getting kicked off a flight.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; I think the feet belonged to a grown woman. I can think of several things that would discourage such behavior. Some of which could lead to getting kicked off a flight.
Do tell SK.....do tell!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Do tell SK.....do tell!
Hello; 1) A spilled drink; hot if you are mean or cold if you are a wimp. 2) Spit on them. 3) clip one of those big things that hold a stack of papers together on a toe. 4) If you happen to have a set of handcuffs attach a foot to the armrest. Tie up with a headphone chord might also work. 5) Jelly on a toe 6) a karate chop across an ankle.

A really clever person could think of something that would both get revenge and avoid getting in trouble. The best I can come up with is to open the overhead and drop a heavy bag onto the feet.

That's what I have at short notice.

I had to share a bathroom once with a fellow. I was pretty sure he was using my hair brush and maybe even my toothbrush. I got a second set of these items which I carried back and forth and used myself. I left the first set in the bathroom. I coated the hairbrush with some Prep-H and cleaned parts of my body with the toothbrush.
I think he caught on about the hairbrush. Not sure about the toothbrush. He never complained, like what was he going to say?? I hope he never finds out because he later became a marine sniper and has at least one kill hand to hand with a knife in the middle east. My behind will become lawn covering if he ever does.

Reactions: tlindsey and Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Actually flying later. Back to Africa

Getting that nice seat by the toilets with all the legroom :D

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; 1) A spilled drink; hot if you are mean or cold if you are a wimp. 2) Spit on them. 3) clip one of those big things that hold a stack of papers together on a toe. 4) If you happen to have a set of handcuffs attach a foot to the armrest. Tie up with a headphone chord might also work. 5) Jelly on a toe 6) a karate chop across an ankle.

A really clever person could think of something that would both get revenge and avoid getting in trouble. The best I can come up with is to open the overhead and drop a heavy bag onto the feet.

That's what I have at short notice.

I had to share a bathroom once with a fellow. I was pretty sure he was using my hair brush and maybe even my toothbrush. I got a second set of these items which I carried back and forth and used myself. I left the first set in the bathroom. I coated the hairbrush with some Prep-H and cleaned parts of my body with the toothbrush.
I think he caught on about the hairbrush. Not sure about the toothbrush. He never complained, like what was he going to say?? I hope he never finds out because he later became a marine sniper and has at least one kill hand to hand with a knife in the middle east. My behind will become lawn covering if he ever does.
Sk,those are some devilishly good ideas.
Actually flying later. Back to Africa

Getting that nice seat by the toilets with all the legroom :D
Well....enjoy the flight and hopefully no one has too many bean burritos to eat LMAO!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Hello; I get the legroom advantage for a tall guy. An airplane being a closed environment, what about the smell??
Not closed, pressurised. There is an air exchange system to keep it all fresh in the cabin

Always had aisle seats to stretch my legs.

Thanks K krichardson I'm in the UK so baked beans lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Not closed, pressurised. There is an air exchange system to keep it all fresh in the cabin

Always had aisle seats to stretch my legs.

Thanks K krichardson I'm in the UK so baked beans lol.
The aisle seats are great but I always get the feeling that the stewards bump me to wake me out of my sleep on purpose as they walk back and forth....happens everytime I am in that seat.

Reactions: eddiegunks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store