WOW!!!!! OMG !!! CHECK THIS OUT !!!!

fisher12889

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 21, 2006
Colorado
:cry: i can't find out what the name is of the fish i mean which got caught on Bannana, the fish i mean has an elongated body simlar look to a pacu it's skinnier and longer than a pacu.

I suppose i'm just gonna have to eat my word until i can find out !!!

But i do have a quote for you all from that article

"Late Tuesday afternoon, a fisherman hooked a fish he says he`s never seen before and lake officials are just as amazed: a 20-pound fish with what looks like human teeth. "

If it's a Pacu why do fishermen seem to be amazed by it ??? and have never seen anything like it befor ??? surely fisher men know what Pacus look like ![/QUOTE]
You would be suprised, Ive met people while fishing that couldnt tell the difference between a trout and a bass, both of which are common species around my area. Ive seen people catch a bass and not even know what it was!

Gee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2005
San Bernardino, CA
If it's a Pacu why do fishermen seem to be amazed by it ??? and have never seen anything like it befor ??? surely fisher men know what Pacus look like !
Maybe further south, but not in Texas apparently. I'm a fish keeper, and I wouldn't know a bass if it bit me in the face.:grinno:

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
I wil admit the face does look like a pacu, but what rasised my susspision that it was something else was how they made a point of saying that it was SOooooo unusual which made me think of the fish a saw get caught by Paul Young on " Hooked On Fishing"

And Buffalo Springs , i have no idea what or where this place is, Sorry guy's If i'm wrong i'm wrong but if i can find that info out you will soon see and understand what i'm on about guys ! i don't wanna sound like a know it all ... lol... cos i'm NOT !!!

Ruger345

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
Germantown,MD
The dumb@$$ that put the fish in the lake should have his @$$ kicked. That's a Pacu and Pacu only. It got to big for some guys tank and he was to stupid to take it his LFS, so he took it to lake and let it go. Poor fish!:cry:

DanDanuk: Most people don't know what kind of car they are driving, so I really don't think they will know what a Pacu looks like.

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
The dumb@$$ that put the fish in the lake should have his @$$ kicked. That's a Pacu and Pacu only. It got to big for some guys tank and he was to stupid to take it his LFS, so he took it to lake and let it go. Poor fish!:cry:

DanDanuk: Most people don't know what kind of car they are driving, so I really don't think they will know what a Pacu looks like.
Don't get me wrong i know Pacu's Black and Red, but there is a fish in perticular which i'm talking about i only wish someone else could back me up as i can't remember the name !

:)

Chad55

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2005
Michigan
I believe it is a sheephead or something like that that also has those kinda teeth. Dunno if that is wat it is though.

Chad

Bassman89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2006
Rockin down the Highway USA
:cry: i can't find out what the name is of the fish i mean which got caught on Bannana, the fish i mean has an elongated body simlar look to a pacu it's skinnier and longer than a pacu.

I suppose i'm just gonna have to eat my word until i can find out !!!

But i do have a quote for you all from that article

"Late Tuesday afternoon, a fisherman hooked a fish he says he`s never seen before and lake officials are just as amazed: a 20-pound fish with what looks like human teeth. "

If it's a Pacu why do fishermen seem to be amazed by it ??? and have never seen anything like it befor ??? surely fisher men know what Pacus look like ![/QUOTE]
You would be suprised, Ive met people while fishing that couldnt tell the difference between a trout and a bass, both of which are common species around my area. Ive seen people catch a bass and not even know what it was!
same with the ppl that fish with line around a pop can....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store