WTB 300-2500 gallon aquarium in illinois/chicago for the parents 4 christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiaskye87

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2011
chicago
hey everyone im looking for a 300+ gallon acrylic tank for my parents. i love aquariums myself and we gave my dad a 55 gallon tank 18 years ago for christmas and he has said its his favorite gift he has ever gotten. well now that we have a really cool mancave for a wreckroom i would like to get him a dream tank, something special for him.i have yet to run a tank that big but it will be a good project and im excited,plus my mom and his wife will kill us n who doesnt wanna see that :) it doesnt have to have a stand as my father and i could build it basically just looking to see who could sell a large aquarium or full setup before the holidays. someone was supposed to sell me a full setup and bailed so id really like to find something cool on here, and if there is cool people with big tanks they are on MFK :)

thanks sincerely a young fish keeper

Sphyrna

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2011
USA
I have several aquariums available you may be interested in. Please email through MFK for more information.

white15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2011
Highland Park, IL
Bump (I spent a long time looking for one as well)

MikeF

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2011
Ohio
There is a guy selling a 400 gallon tank in Chicago on one of their craigslist sites for 1800. It looks like a very nice tank. I have been talking with the person by email, but I just dont have enough money set back at this time.
MikeF

georgiaskye87

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2011
chicago
ya i talked to him but not really feeling it. or 1800 for just a tank. i might as well go to miami or cali and buy like 4 and drive em back. i saw a 500 gallon available in miami for like 8 or 900. east and west coast is rolling in them the midwest has a drought lol. anybody else want to help me out im willing to drive a few hundred miles for good tanks and good prices. as a guideline so i dont waste anyones time ( and more so my time) if you have a tank only thats 300 gallons and you want $1000 or $2000 dont bother. im not looking for free but im also a young guy who will shop around and get a good price as this is a gift and long story short i basically got hosed for $500 this week so i dont have $3000 for a tank. i have some decent equipment and altho i would need more im willing to do tank only as well if it works. please let me know what you have, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store