Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Looking for African arowana!! Local please

ashtonmccants

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2016
Looking for African arowana!! Local please
Due to the rarity of this species in the hobby, you may have a difficult time finding one locally. If you really want one, you may truly need to broaden your horizons and consider getting one shipped. Good luck finding one locally. It could happen, but not likely. Most people keep these fish for a very long time. I just got mine in yesterday at a good size and perfectly healthy. He is already eating. I know of places that have a few, just not locally. If you change your mind and consider shipping, let me know.

Kha

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2015
My house
Due to the rarity of this species in the hobby, you may have a difficult time finding one locally. If you really want one, you may truly need to broaden your horizons and consider getting one shipped. Good luck finding one locally. It could happen, but not likely. Most people keep these fish for a very long time. I just got mine in yesterday at a good size and perfectly healthy. He is already eating. I know of places that have a few, just not locally. If you change your mind and consider shipping, let me know.
Can you please share where did you get your aro?

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
SOMEWHAT INTERSTED IN A ARMATUS AS WELL BUMP FOR AFRO AND ARMATUS!

ashtonmccants

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2016
Can you please share where did you get your aro?
Check with predatory fins on facebook and aquascapeonline. They had a few decent sized ones the last time I checked (7"-9"). Mine was between 9-10.

Arkangel77

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
I am looking for one also - 10 inch range - Hard to find even online!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store