Want to Buy WTB Bichir and Uaru

originality loss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2019
Australia
Is anyboding selling or know any breeders for Uaru cichlids and/or bichirs ?
I would preferably be after a group of Uaru (4 or 5) and 1-3 Bichir dependent on species.
QLD based but would be okay to travel an hour or so or pay shipping.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Hey, not sure how far you want to ship from but there are lots of both of these in shops down here in Melbourne.
Both of these shops have both in stock.
Fastway Aquatics
Coburg Aquarium.

Both ship nationwide but ive got no idea how it works or how much it costs.

Reactions: originality loss

originality loss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2019
Australia
ahhh awesome! Thank you! I will check both shops out but will probably go with Coburg just because I was planning to buy some loaches off them to increase my school. From my understanding if you spend over $150 I think it is, you get free shipping? Theres really no reason not to do it all in one order anyway ?

Reactions: Ogertron3000

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
ahhh awesome! Thank you! I will check both shops out but will probably go with Coburg just because I was planning to buy some loaches off them to increase my school. From my understanding if you spend over $150 I think it is, you get free shipping? Theres really no reason not to do it all in one order anyway ?
Cool good luck with it, I must admit coburg aquarium isnt my favourite shop. They are just a bit too expensive and the staff are mostly inexperienced kids who are more concerned with selling something than giving good advice. They do make up for it with the huge range of stuff they have though.
I was actually in there on monday, heaps of bichirs and a couple mid size uarus so you should be all good to get what you need. A word of advice is that couriers and shipping are very delayed at the moment. The wife is still waiting on stuff she ordered for xmas presents that havent arrived so if you have an option to pay for priority shipping i would do it to save a box full of dead fish turning up in 3 weeks.!

Reactions: originality loss
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store