What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Goldline Royal Thunder Pleco
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Whittier CA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Still looking for large Goldline Royal Thunder Pleco. Let me know what you have.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
Hey Freddy...found a place that has a few for sale. They look healthy. It's called Ultragem and they're in Burbank right next to Ikea. www.ultragem.com

The owner, Arman, is super cool and pulled it out for me to take a pic. It's my new favorite store. It's mostly saltwater but they have a small but crazy collection of freshwater monsters. Five stage 2.5 luteus, bunch of mbu, tarpon, arapaima, pseudacanthicus serratus, snooks, albino aros, albino heckelii, Tigrinus, Geo Sveni and pretty much everything I'm looking for. I scored a nice Schoutedeni puffer. Good luck!

IMG_6321.JPG IMG_6322.JPG IMG_6326.JPG IMG_6317.JPG IMG_6318.JPG IMG_6323.JPG IMG_6330.JPG

Last edited:

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Hey Freddy...found a place that has a few for sale. They look healthy. It's called Ultragem and they're in Burbank right next to Ikea. www.ultragem.com

The owner, Arman, is super cool and pulled it out for me to take a pic. It's my new favorite store. It's mostly saltwater but they have a small but crazy collection of freshwater monsters. Five stage 2.5 luteus, bunch of mbu, tarpon, arapaima, pseudacanthicus serratus, snooks, albino aros, albino heckelii, Tigrinus, Geo Sveni and pretty much everything I'm looking for. I scored a nice Schoutedeni puffer. Good luck!

View attachment 1322097 View attachment 1322098 View attachment 1322099 View attachment 1322117 View attachment 1322118 View attachment 1322119 View attachment 1322120
Is that a FW snook? Bro thank you!!

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
Is that a FW snook? Bro thank you!!
Yep...that's a freshwater snook...lots of cool stuff. Costs a bit more but at least I can see them eat and pick out the one I like. He has 5 Luteus in stock for example...I get to choose. So tempting LOL.

Just wanted to give a shout out to a good store...we need stores like this. Talk to Arman and tell him you're from MFK or tell him the zebra pleco guy sent you. Maybe he hook you up...maybe not hahaha

Reactions: Dloks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store