What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Looking for a large '10 foot fish tank
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Yonkers ny
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have a very large collection of very large cat fishes,I'm in need of a large and long fish tank ,, can t really enjoy my fish in an indoor pond any more , hard to see the fish %100 please be close to me,,acrylic would be good ,,​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

major

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2005
What type of listing is this?:
WTB
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Looking for a large '10 foot fish tank
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Yonkers ny
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have a very large collection of very large cat fishes,I'm in need of a large and long fish tank ,, can t really enjoy my fish in an indoor pond any more , hard to see the fish %100 please be close to me,,acrylic would be good ,,​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

major

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2005
what price could you do everything for it would it would need to be shiped

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
The add's saying I'm looking to buy,,not sure where you getting at, maybe I'm not understand your add,, not making sense to me,,are you selling a tank,,?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The add's saying I'm looking to buy,,not sure where you getting at, maybe I'm not understand your add,, not making sense to me,,are you selling a tank,,?
I'm not trying to be a douche or anything but why would the poster say he is looking to buy if he was selling a tank?.....also,WTB means willing to buy.He is after a tank of the size that he described.

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
Bro,read my post, wtb,, where in my add says I'm selling a tank at the same time?,, to the person that reply before sorry if I didn't understand your post , you did repeat words and wasn't any specific information about you selling a tank,but if you are please let me know what you have and how far you are,thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store