WTB NTT, BD Leopoldi

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone have any either small ntt dats or over 12” for sale? Also looking for female Black diamond or high quality hybrid in north jersey
Jojo has got some nice looking thinbars.

Reactions: jsodwi

Lookingforcooter

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2019
don't NTT's randomly die?? hence you never see large specimens for sales or in collections? biggest I've seen personally was 8inch . not sure if ntt is worth the investment

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
don't NTT's randomly die?? hence you never see large specimens for sales or in collections? biggest I've seen personally was 8inch . not sure if ntt is worth the investment
Not sure about this I have seen a few big specimens. Never had bad luck with my smaller ones

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Not sure of this. I have raised a bunch from small to over 10” The only fish I have struggled with growing was tigrinis cats seems they are super fragile from babies to at least 12”.

Reactions: Matteus

tigrinner

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2018
Not sure of this. I have raised a bunch from small to over 10” The only fish I have struggled with growing was tigrinis cats seems they are super fragile from babies to at least 12”.
That’s great to hear. How long did it take you to get to this size? And what were you feeding them. I’m trying to raise some Indos and could use some tips on foods that they like

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I think global fish co has some.
North florida aqua has NTT

Reactions: Pedram
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store