WTB | Oddball clown loaches | $10000000000000000000000000000 | Orange County, California | Pickup

fishmaster11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2015
???
Time to get over it! I replied and u never got back and my buddy contacted u and u just super lowball n!
I saw your comment. But I also saw your post and it said sold. So I thought it was sold already. Your friend was trying to sell it at a really high price!!

Reactions: fishon555

TheLastKon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2015
If ur looking for a low price it might be more appropriate to make a new thread stating how much you are willing to pay. Your thread makes it seem like you are willing to pay market price for oddballs...which would be 200+ for a nice specimen. There’s a reason why it’s hard to find in the states...all the nice oddballs are hand selected and sent to japan and other Asian counties where they fetch 200-300 for a nice 4 bar.

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/new-oddball-clown-loaches.598491/page-2

That’s a thread from a few years back stating $25/inch. Since then I’m guessing the price went up. If you want oddballs for cheap ur best bet is to go shops whenever they bring in clown loaches and get them there. Shops don’t really sort them out so you might find a gem once in a while.

Reactions: Rotaryp04s
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store