WTB RAYS/CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollerboy244

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
I am looking for a seller within canada to get a black ray preferably Potamotrygon leopoldi.I am from Grande Prairie AB
thanks Darren

chen

Candiru
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Canada
PDR's are hard to find in Canada...I'm sure they are around but it's all who you know!...unfortunately if you know, let me know too.....

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
lol

rollerboy244

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
it's really dicouraging have been planning on getting a Synodontis granulosus since i got back into the hobby late last year for my 180 tank no luck either won't ship from US ---too risky i don't blame them i don't live in a major southern canadian center it's hard seeing you guys with your beautiful rays ,not that motoros are bad but the standard ones are nowhere near the beauty of black rays don't get me started on acrylic tanks i want my next tank 96" X 30"w x 24"h acrylic would be nice

chen

Candiru
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Canada
Agree..would love to get a PDR....and willing trade one of my 17" RTG Arrowana for one...:D

rollerboy244

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
Chen I take it ,that you are from Canada---what have you tried to obtain a PDR
who have you tried I got my new Leichardti from Gold Aquarium in Calgary-he was able to get PDR's a couple monthes last year--not sure about this year I'm thinking about a Motoro,but as soon as i get one ,a PDR will probably be available,not that i couldn't have both

Rui

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2005
Calgary, Canada
http://www.cichlids.ca - located in Alberta! lol

He has Leopoldi and Henlei as pets, but gets smaller ones in from time to time - roughly $500.00. Brings in more rays than any other petshop in Calgary, so email him. He will NOT advertise these online, as they usually sell as soon as his regulars catch wind some are coming in. Haven't seen any shipments there for the past 6mths though, so email him and inquire about ordering if you are really serious about getting them.

Gibbus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Canada
Try oliver has Kman said. Oliver is very well respected in the hobby. One of the best guys to deal with.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
17" rtg for leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store