WTB | WTB 96x36x24/30 High Acrylic Tank | $123456 | Islip, NY | Picking-Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobu28

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2013
NC
What type of listing is this?:
WTB
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
WTB 96x36x24/30 High Acrylic Tank
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Islip, NY
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
I am looking for another large acrylic tank. Looking for dims of 96x36x24/30 high. The width can be slightly different but really looking for for those dimensions. Willing to travel for the right tank. Please send pics and all info. Can text if easier at 631-835-0448. Thanks in advance.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: newyorkmfk

fobbybobby

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Jersey
Do you knw how to fixed an Arylic tank?i might have a tank for you, only problem is the Front and right side panel came off, it wasn't glue right...

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
I have that exact dimension tank. 8x3x30. 3/4" acrylic. I need to build a bigger tank before this one can go. What form of shipping do u have available to get the tank to u?

Jobu28

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2013
NC
Do you knw how to fixed an Arylic tank?i might have a tank for you, only problem is the Front and right side panel came off, it wasn't glue right...
I will look into it and ask around. What dimensions is the tank with what size acrylic?

I have that exact dimension tank. 8x3x30. 3/4" acrylic. I need to build a bigger tank before this one can go. What form of shipping do u have available to get the tank to u?
I can try and get a shipper or possibly drive down.

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
I will look into it and ask around. What dimensions is the tank with what size acrylic?

I can try and get a shipper or possibly drive down.
Ok im in FL, I build them as well and i built this one almost 2 yrs ago. Very well braced and 3/4" all around including bracing! No overflows though but u can always ad ur own. It has bulkheads drilled into the back wall, my own design, with fx5 hard plumbed into it along with a separate return for my aqua uv. Lmk if ur serious about it and ill send u some pics.

Jobu28

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2013
NC
I think ill pass on the one i have to fix for right now Bobby. Thanks tho.

Fishtankphil let me see if i can find anything local before i ask for pics and such

Reactions: fobbybobby
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store