WTB | Wtb xlarge megalodorus irwini or uranoscopus catfish | $1 | Florida | Picking-Shipping

v nguyen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
usa
What type of listing is this?:
WTB
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Wtb xlarge megalodorus irwini or uranoscopus catfish
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Florida
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Looking for larger size if possible will need shipping to Orlando, willing to pick up if in Florida thank you​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
Lol bullshit. I got one this week 3.5 4 inches for 25 and my lfs said that was high because the vendor had some more caualties than normal. I am speaking of the megladoris irwini. Not sure about the other fish. My lfs doesnt ship else i would give you the info.

v nguyen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
usa
Lol bullshit. I got one this week 3.5 4 inches for 25 and my lfs said that was high because the vendor had some more caualties than normal. I am speaking of the megladoris irwini. Not sure about the other fish. My lfs doesnt ship else i would give you the info.
Wow I have see old post of them going for 25-40 bucks but thought maybe it's a rarity now, big difference

v nguyen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
usa
I just saw that one on eBay too, now I'm thinking it maybe overprice even though it is a rarity to find a big one. I also here they can scratch up acrylic tanks. Anyone have any experience with these abs acrylic tanks?

reefman

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
In front of my tanks
I just saw that one on eBay too, now I'm thinking it maybe overprice even though it is a rarity to find a big one. I also here they can scratch up acrylic tanks. Anyone have any experience with these abs acrylic tanks?
It's that expensive because it's wild caught. It cost a lot to ship something like that up from Peru. Ive delt with that vender alot all his fish are top notch

v nguyen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
usa
It's that expensive because it's wild caught. It cost a lot to ship something like that up from Peru. Ive delt with that vender alot all his fish are top notch
I see what u mean, any experience with these guys scratching acrylic tanks?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That guy sure has a lot of fur coats to sell,and,aren't all Megalodoras "wild caught"?

reefman

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
In front of my tanks
I couldn't see them scratching it up. There very lazy and only move when there's food. I had three that were 12 to 15" and didn't bother anything

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store