WTF Aro's left eye is shot

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
TankBuster;479382; said:
I heard it was form too fatty of a diet, but mine eats krill, scallops and flake. I dunno its weird. I feel sorry for him. Maybe I will try a bobby pin.
:eek: :swear: :wall: :nilly: why dont you come over to my house and let me jam a needle in ur eye!!:banhim:

TankBuster

" I feel violated "
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Glendora, Ca
dmopar74;480492; said:
:eek: :swear: :wall: :nilly: why dont you come over to my house and let me jam a needle in ur eye!!:banhim:
Holy crap, relax, it was a joke. I meant it as use it to hold his eye up like women do to hold their hair up. Its a freaking joke. Before you get all bent, you should ask if it was a serious statement. A ittle humor can go along way when you have an issue like this. I dont like seeing my aro in this situation and Im not going to jab anything in his eye!:wall: People are saying that things are slowing down on MFK, well things are getting a little too serious also. There are so many people trying to be tough guys and bashing people left and right. Whats the problem here? Everyone lost their sense of humor?

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
hey sorry if i freaked out but some people say crap like that and are serious so u never know what to expect. its scary what some people do to their fish! i will take my :chillpill: pill now. ahh... much better;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store