WTF?

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Lmao. As soon as i read this i was thinking of some other "anti-rape" sales pitches. Could have a whole store. Like anti-rape perfume and stuff lol. "Try the new Anti-rape poo/body odor shower gel" :p
We should stop before we trigger some femi-nazi lol

Reactions: fishhead0103666

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
They actually make/made that, it's jacket that can be turned on to electrocute anyone who touches you.
(Personally I see another use : group hug fun!)
Oh I dont doubt it. I'm not saying women shouldn't protect themselves. They absolutely should. But some of that stuff is a little crazy. ....Then again, one should never under estimate the value of looking just a little bit crazy.

I love the group hug idea!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh I dont doubt it. I'm not saying women shouldn't protect themselves. They absolutely should. But some of that stuff is a little crazy. ....Then again, one should never under estimate the value of looking just a little bit crazy.

I love the group hug idea!
Used to have a friend who managed to avoid getting mugged by talking to imaginary beings lol

Personally I think if you die your hair green,wear black,white and red face paint ,and metallic colored cloths and a pool tubewhile wielding a m99 and a spear then I would assume that most people will leave you alone, although the cops might get called on "suspicious looking person" calls.

Have a friend who is getting old,he is waiting for his custom cane to arrive, it's a cane-sword.
Now time for a group hug!
Zzzt!!!

Reactions: FishBeast
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store