WWYD w/ a new 125 gal?

titansfever83

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
AL
Grammodes? :)I like the look but..... Max size, aggression? what could go with them? (depending on max size)

japes

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
titansfever83;1531169; said:
Grammodes? :)I like the look but..... Max size, aggression? what could go with them? (depending on max size)
It's basically just a big aggressive wet pet, definitely couldn't have anything else in with one in a 125/140. 24" max though I believe most max out at about 20".

Pair of Jags maybe? Even that's pushing it though.

Could do a basic central mix with Salvini/JD/Firemouth. What sort of decor do you run in your other tanks, I prefer natural tanks so I keep it to at least sub-continental stocking.

titansfever83

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
AL
japes;1531178; said:
It's basically just a big aggressive wet pet, definitely couldn't have anything else in with one in a 125/140. 24" max though I believe most max out at about 20".

Pair of Jags maybe? Even that's pushing it though.

Could do a basic central mix with Salvini/JD/Firemouth. What sort of decor do you run in your other tanks, I prefer natural tanks so I keep it to at least sub-continental stocking.

Figures! I have always liked the look of grammodes but never owned one or researched them. I've had jags, didn't impress me really.

??????? well, just a reminder, It needs to be something from Jeff Rapps. I have several geos ordered right now. I would like to order some for the 125 to save a little on shipping.;) www.tangledupincichlids.com

TMDragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
California
crazyman229;1531090; said:
guppies guppies
Lol @ Crazyman. How about 200 guppies and a beta fish? :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store