Xingu

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Something tells me they're the real deal... Could be wrong I ordered just one to see... Can't be a coincidence that aquascape, some guy on aquabid suddenly have some along with what segrest claims to be xingu all of sudden at the same time.

Either way can't hurt ordering it, if it isn't the real deal I'll pass. If it is then I win and order more. Nothing to lose really

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Well the xingu came in, gonna go pick it up tmrw when I work and see if it's the real deal

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
Good luck on the purchase bro! I hope you get lucky like me. But more than likely they would be captive bred like some of the experts speculate. But I personally don't care,probably better off that they are f3's or f4's, they'd be more suitable to aquarium life.
I'm gonna start another grow out thread for these Xingu I got. Everyone's more than welcome to be a part of it. I want to compare what we all got.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I received my xingu from Aquascape today and I'll work on getting some decent photos for comparisons sake in your thread.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I did not.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It depends on the seller,some might not mind telling.I didn't think to ask.

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Good luck on the purchase bro! I hope you get lucky like me. But more than likely they would be captive bred like some of the experts speculate. But I personally don't care,probably better off that they are f3's or f4's, they'd be more suitable to aquarium life.
I'm gonna start another grow out thread for these Xingu I got. Everyone's more than welcome to be a part of it. I want to compare what we all got.

Thanks yeah I'm expecting captive bred F1-F3 I don't know but don't really care as long as they are nicely colored and have lots of spangling lol. Will post pics in your thread when I get some

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
I owned both xingu from SA n German. Those from SA r like ferrari. N those r from Germany r like Ford Mustang. For me. Or maybe I got them from bad batch.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store