Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Olive Garden is just a restaurant, but higher-end food. Their bread sticks are delicious! One of those places where they bring out a basket of breadsticks to start the meal, and then bring your check and it was 25 bucks for the basket and 40 for the T-bone!

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
My thoughts entirely krich. The topic of this thread is totally irrelevant now. The real burning issue which needs addressing is that question, lol. And i'd really like to know more about this Olive Garden place. It would be somewhat unnerving if you went to this place without prior warning, with a mate, and discovered that everyone was looking at you funny!
Olive Garden is an Italian food chain of restaurants. We have them here in the Pacific Northwest, not sure how far across America, or the world it has spread.
1013.jpeg.jpg

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Olive Garden is an Italian food chain of restaurants. We have them here in the Pacific Northwest, not sure how far across America, or the world it has spread.
View attachment 1457777
A restaurant? Wow! Well I wouldn't say there's anything to worry about then if you went there with a mate. Though admittedly i'd be sweating a bit if he ordered salami and gnocchi and began winking at me whilst we were eating!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
My question......Yahoo, will fishhead0103666 ever win the triple crown award on my beloved MFK forum?

Yahoo answer......OF COURSE! Because he is not a complete idiot like esoxlucius .

• Wow
Reactions: esoxlucius

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My thoughts entirely krich. The topic of this thread is totally irrelevant now. The real burning issue which needs addressing is that question, lol. And i'd really like to know more about this Olive Garden place. It would be somewhat unnerving if you went to this place without prior warning, with a mate, and discovered that everyone was looking at you funny!
Olive Garden.....corporate chain Italian food style restaurant with half decent menu items.The wife loves food from there....and oddly,of the three Olive Garden locations in my area none of them are as nice looking as the one in the photo that Jexnell posted.

Cich Mind

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2021
Michigan
I will just use Google as I always have. It just works so well. Been using it for years and years.
Northeast has them too. I think I ate there once...
I live in Michigan and we have Olive Gardens here. The food is not bad at all. The breadsticks are the bomb. Lol

Reactions: deeda

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I will just use Google as I always have. It just works so well. Been using it for years and years.

I live in Michigan and we have Olive Gardens here. The food is not bad at all. The breadsticks are the bomb. Lol
Been forever since I have gone to one myself, used to love the toasted ravioli

Reactions: Cich Mind
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store