You guys ever regret selling your Widebars

asianfish

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
where is freedom
dont cry guy live is too short HIHIIII , I CAN HOOD YOUR GUY UP WITH SOME HOT FISH , you guy never owe one before IF YOU GUY HAD MONEY YOU CAN HAD EVER THINK hihihi

comando489

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Buffalo, NY
my colony of 8 seven bar frontosas :( :( :(

a guy offered me $30 a fish (3 inch fronts) so i could not refuse. i wish i did though

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I see you still have a hang up over the Wide Bars, huh?

b-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
US
we've all been there. i sold all my ST 4 yrs ago (smallest was 14"+)..... don't beat yourself up, we've all done stupid things. if its meant to be, things come full circle

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Yes I regret selling my big st, but he had it's downsides (not stable, agressive). If I sometimes see how nice some st's are I would love to keep a few...still have a excellent ntt wich is a worthy replacement and I really think that because his shape, colour, stablility and behaviour are all superb.

Maybe you should get a nice group of ntt's Joey ;)

Picture of him (not his best side lol)

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
benzjamin13;3046630; said:
I see you still have a hang up over the Wide Bars, huh?
It's depressing really. But yea, I miss my Widebars. It's not even really the fact they are worth so much now a days. It's just when you think about it, they are just absolutely beautiful. From their shape, color, behavior and just the overall presence they bring in tank. Of all the ones I've had I would just love to have my Ybar back :cry:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store