You Know What Really Grinds My Gears

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
In honor of my good friend Peter Griffin, this thread is dedicated to all of those who want to get a little steam off their chest.

So what "Grinds Your Gears"? It could be anything/anyone that gets on your nerves in your day to day life.

What really Grinds My Gears is owning a car in NYC! It's pointless! You get parking tickets up the hole, never-ending traffic, traffic and stop lights at every corner, and crazy-ass cab drivers. All on top of your car note, and ridiculous car insurance rates! Not to mention the subway is cheaper and faster. That's what really grinds my gears :nilly:.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
there is a pet peeves thread if you care to dig it up.. funny thread.. and don't get me stuck here.. I hate so much I have a constant freakin headache..

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
What rlly grinds my gears are complete smartass's like all they r is smart comments. And show offs i think we all hate show offs.

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
You know what really grinds my gears? Only 1 in 10 of MFK knows that the bird happens to be the word. Thank you

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Oh man I have hundreds of things that cream my corn. Most recently-

Children opening windows in a car wash.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
vaine111;3509595; said:
Granted, it wasn't my car so I wasn't as angry as I would have been... but it was muggins here that had to clean up the small swimming pool that ended up in the footwell and drying out the seats.

Oh I got another one. People flicking cigarettes out the car window- yeah it doesn't just go straight on the floor it flies into my windshield.

This thread probably probably isn't good for my health... too many things irritate me.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
davo;3509597; said:
Granted, it wasn't my car so I wasn't as angry as I would have been... but it was muggins here that had to clean up the small swimming pool that ended up in the footwell and drying out the seats.
:ROFL:they learned...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store