You Love My Knob(s) :)

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
Got a pair of Breeder age N Amyae at the Pomona show this last sat , yesterday got a N Levis Baby For cheap . Man i love thse guys and plan for lots more .This year my gf and I have planned to narrow our reptile project to species we love and so far the knobs and Hognose snakes are our passion.

IMG00003.jpg

IMG00002.jpg

IMG00001.jpg

GOAT13

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2010
US
Those guys are great looking! I dont think I have heard of them before and Im thinking that Im missing out on some really cool little guys! Can you house a bunch of them together without any problems or are they like Leos where female are good together but male should be house together? Do they come in all different colors as well?

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
Oh you suck! I've been wanting to get some type of Nephrurus for a while now but their price always turns me off. I'd definitely be interested in some offspring when the time comes. :D

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
GOAT13;4783145; said:
Those guys are great looking! I dont think I have heard of them before and Im thinking that Im missing out on some really cool little guys! Can you house a bunch of them together without any problems or are they like Leos where female are good together but male should be house together? Do they come in all different colors as well?
Trust me man everyone is missing out , these guys are great . med size gecko, very interesting look and easy to care for .as for colors,i have seen varying colors of normals and hypos.most people have them in singles not too sure on all female groups since i have only 2 . the males can be a bit overzealous when in season.im sure males must not be house together.

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
Vicious_Fish;4783528; said:
Oh you suck! I've been wanting to get some type of Nephrurus for a while now but their price always turns me off. I'd definitely be interested in some offspring when the time comes. :D
:D yea the price is steep ,especially for breeder age virgins (damm) :headbang2
and u bet im breeding these :naughty: so ill have some for sale this years i hope.

GOAT13

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2010
US
ozz465;4783559; said:
:D yea the price is steep ,especially for breeder age virgins (damm) :headbang2
and u bet im breeding these :naughty: so ill have some for sale this years i hope.
Keep me in mind with this happens :D

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
There prob getting cooled soon , so expect a big thread here with lots of pics of the mating,egg laying and hatching if im lucky .

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
One more from last nights feeding

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store