2022 TOTY winner....... Sadrobots!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Holy crap! this is incredible, i am floored and honored! thank you to all, this tank is my pride and joy (besides my daughter obviously lol), and this award really means a lot to me. i love this hobby and this community so much, it truly is lifesaving. the other tanks in the competition are stunning, truly some remarkable displays and i am jealous you get to have those in your homes!

In response to some of the quesitons asked I am happy to create a thread about my tank!
Congrats!!! Well deserved win.

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Holy crap! this is incredible, i am floored and honored! thank you to all, this tank is my pride and joy (besides my daughter obviously lol), and this award really means a lot to me. i love this hobby and this community so much, it truly is lifesaving. the other tanks in the competition are stunning, truly some remarkable displays and i am jealous you get to have those in your homes!

In response to some of the quesitons asked I am happy to create a thread about my tank!
Please do and link the new thread here.

I for one am interested in:
1. the basics of your setup (full tank setup details & filtration)
2. tank maintenance/water details (water change & tank maint schedule, and do you modify/add anything to your tank water regularly)
3. tank inhabitants and anything else you can add regarding their care (plants & animals).

PB&Jcichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2022
Congratulations Sadrobots Sadrobots for this win!!!

The quality this year was probably the highest we've ever seen. A big thank you to everybody who participated. These contests are "just for fun" and we don't have real prizes for the winners, so I was happily surprised to see the enthusiasm is carrying on. I considered shutting this contest down a few months ago, but unless participation drops further, I will be keeping it going.

View attachment 1511965

We will be starting the year off with a TOTM contest, send entries to Monsterfishcontests@gmail.com
-GS
That is an amazing tank.

Sadrobots

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2021
Please do and link the new thread here.

I for one am interested in:
1. the basics of your setup (full tank setup details & filtration)
2. tank maintenance/water details (water change & tank maint schedule, and do you modify/add anything to your tank water regularly)
3. tank inhabitants and anything else you can add regarding their care (plants & animals).

Here you go!

Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands

Here you go!
Thank you :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com