Your Move,Viper!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
call me a name or dont but dont half ass it to try to start something
But if those beliefs lead to someone being ostracized isnt that where it starts? The Nazis beliefs that they were the correct humans to inhabit the earth probably didnt seem so crazy in their minds. The kkk beliefs of colored people as lesser beings doesnt sound crazy to them.
Hello; I will figure you know what you are doing with the use of these terms. A common and unfortunately generally successful tactic on this forum. In past such a strategy has been successful in getting a thread closed. When enough others clearly refute a flawed argument then this sort of language comes out. Seems designed to inflame and bait others into "hot" responses. . I hope this tactic does not get yet another thread closed
I have learned a lesson and will not be baited into an uncivil response because my opinion has been equated to the two highlighted beliefs in your comments. I understood your points well enough and do not see the need for such an escalation.

Reactions: JAYBIRD1011

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Hello; I will figure you know what you are doing with the use of these terms. A common and unfortunately generally successful tactic on this forum. In past such a strategy has been successful in getting a thread closed. When enough others clearly refute a flawed argument then this sort of language comes out. Seems designed to inflame and bait others into "hot" responses. . I hope this tactic does not get yet another thread closed
I have learned a lesson and will not be baited into an uncivil response because my opinion has been equated to the two highlighted beliefs in your comments. I understood your points well enough and do not see the need for such an escalation.
You are pretty good at it to apparently. The whole "I could call you a name but I wont" statement in my mind you just called me something. And then quote part of what my statment was on that kkk and Nazis that ended with "that's an extreme example" that you conveniently left off. I was angry that you pulled that I could but won't bit but I'm over it and really wasnt trying to bait you. I just think if you are going to say something say it to my face dont whisper it to yourself. I'm done with this conversation over all do as you all like. It's a good thing to remember no matter who is reading to your kids be it guy, girl, drag queen, clown or cowboy be involved they all could be weirdos or perfectly good people trying to do good.
Peace and joy to you all.

Reactions: Dloks

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
You are pretty good at it to apparently. The whole "I could call you a name but I wont" statement in my mind you just called me something. And then quote part of what my statment was on that kkk and Nazis that ended with "that's an extreme example" that you conveniently left off. I was angry that you pulled that I could but won't bit but I'm over it and really wasnt trying to bait you. I just think if you are going to say something say it to my face dont whisper it to yourself. I'm done with this conversation over all do as you all like. It's a good thing to remember no matter who is reading to your kids be it guy, girl, drag queen, clown or cowboy be involved they all could be weirdos or perfectly good people trying to do good.
Peace and joy to you all.
Hello; Since twenty leagues is quit from this thread, or at least this current particular topic, my comments will be for clarification. Pretty sure I did not call any names but will conceded I often do not understand what is in the mind of some folks. I try to make my points while staying within the site rules especially lately after the warnings handed out by the Mods.

Yes associating my opinion and also the opinion of a few other members with the Nazis and the KKK beliefs was and is an extreme example. That twenty leagues clearly knew it was extreme and went ahead with the comments is the telling point. His acknowledging a comment is extreme does not, to me at least, lessen the impact of making the comment. I did feel then and still feel my opinions were equated to beliefs of the two groups named. That I do not see my opinion that way is not a surprise I guess.

I do get twenty leagues points of view but simply do not agree with them. I have no way to know in general what the personality of a man dressing as a woman might be who plans to go read to children. I do know from news reports that at least one of those men turned out to be a convicted sex offender. So in one particular case I feel confident he was not there to try to do good. I simply do not like the idea even if all the rest of those men are nice guys.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Im still trying to figure out the point of having these readings.... who benefits from it ?

Political grandstanding most likely

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Im still trying to figure out the point of having these readings.... who benefits from it ?

The libtard pinkos who run the libraries and the crossdressers are who benefit as they get to dump their agendas onto young minds,the children certainly don't.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee

Hello; I am going to figure these men can wear men's style clothing and very likely already have some men's clothing. Might be wrong about that but that is what I figure. If that is true then the decision to wear womens clothes is a choice for a reason. That a group of men did so at the same time ought to indicate some sort of planning.
So I can see the political grandstanding angle as a possibility. Of all the responses so far my pick is the idea of indoctrination of the children by exposure.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hello; I am going to figure these men can wear men's style clothing and very likely already have some men's clothing. Might be wrong about that but that is what I figure. If that is true then the decision to wear womens clothes is a choice for a reason. That a group of men did so at the same time ought to indicate some sort of planning.
So I can see the political grandstanding angle as a possibility. Of all the responses so far my pick is the idea of indoctrination of the children by exposure.
These things (indoctrination) are a huge concern for my wife and I. Its important that she stays very active in the kids school so shes aware of what b.s they try to force down our throats.

I wonder how the school board peddles this off to the parents. I cant imagine what excuse they make to explain how this benefits the kids.

The libtard pinkos who run the libraries and the crossdressers are who benefit as they get to dump their agendas onto young minds,the children certainly don't.
Probably right. Wife was telling me there was a recent story about how a child was taken from two parents who would routinely bring the kid to these parades and post videos of the kid half naked dancing in the street with grown men surrounding him.... just sick

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store